The Dutch Ministry of Defense has published its Cyber-strategy.
The document is in Dutch and no english translation was provided at such time.
The strategy has six driving points:
- Creating an integral and integrated approach;
- Increasing digital resillience of the entire MoD (Cyber Defense);
- Developing the capability to carry out cyber operations (Cyber Offense);
- Reinforcing intelligence gathering in the digital domain (Cyber Intelligence);
- Increasing knowledge and innovative power of the MoD in the digital domain, including recruiting and keeping qualified personnel (“adaptive and innovative”);
- Intensifying collaboration nationally and internationally.
Read the strategy here:
A first - really interesting and depth - comment in english was made by Don Eijndhoven here: